Sometimes you’ll want to generate a quote to give your customer an idea of the work you’d like to perform. These instructions explain how to create a quote from within GoServicePro.
How to Create a Quote in GoServicePro
- Open a case
- Click Information (on the left menu)
- Add any expenses, parts used, etc. from Case Logging found in the top ribbon bar.
- Click Billing (on the left menu)
- Click Manual Items check box if not already checked.
- Click Save in upper-left ribbon toolbar
- Click Generate Quote button in upper-right ribbon toolbar
Can an invoice be emailed directly to the customer from GoServicePro?
Invoices and quotes can be emailed directly to your customer via the Log Email activity button. Alternatively, you can download the PDF to attach the email to your customer using whatever email program you normally use.