Easy-to-use logging features provide mobile Employees with simple ways to log their work while automatically keeping service coordination personnel back at the office informed of their progress:
- Timestamp logging enables technicians to mark key points such as travel start, arrive onsite, and work complete with the click of a button
- Expense logging insures technicians have an easy way to record billable or non billable expenses such as parking, tolls, car rental, airfare, etc
- Odometer logging insures your business is capturing potentially billable travel mileage and a key component of service costs
- Notes logging enables technicians to provide a written description of work performed or actions taken. Device integration enables text to speech for easy notation
- Activity logging provides a structured way for technicians to record the equipment worked on and actions performed which can be used later in failure analysis reporting
GoServicePro Mobile Logging
Items can only be logged on a Work Order after the Work Order is accepted.
To accept a Work Order, select it from the schedule and press “Accept Work Order” from the top-right menu.
Once a Work Order is accepted, to access Log Activity, click on the menu icon in the upper, right-hand corner.
- Log Timestamps
- Log Time
- Log Expenses
- Log Notes
- Log Activity
- Install Part
- Remove Part
- Exchange Part
Each item has it’s own details plus a notes section to include any extra details that need to be logged.
When complete, either hit Save to finish, or click Save and New to Log additional activity under the same Work Order.
That same menu also has options to assign Work Order, return Work Order, set issue codes, order Parts, or add attachments.