If you’re reading this from inside of GoServicePro, then you’re already logged in, but if not, there are several ways to login to the GoServicePro system:
- From the GoServicePro website, click on Secure Login from the “Customer Login” menu item. Click on the Support link if you want to access the GoServicePro Support Portal.
- Directly enter the hyperlink https://login.goservicepro.com
The first time you visit the GoServicePro application page you will be required to download the Silverlight plugin if you have not already done so. Just click on the “Download Silverlight” link or if you are having trouble, click here.
Note: The GoServicePro application only works on Windows PCs running Internet Explorer browsers. Using our program on Apple Macintosh computers may work, but is not formally supported. You can access GoServicePro from an iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or Android phone using the GoServicePro mobile application, which is available for download on the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- To login to the site you’ll need your GoServicePro username and password. This information was sent to you by GoServicePro Support or by your System Administrator.
- When you log in the first time you may be asked to choose a new password. Although password complexity rules can be configured for your specific business, generally they require that your password be at least 8 characters, contain at least one capital letter, and contain at least one number.
- Your password may expire periodically depending on the security policy of your company. If this happens you should select a new password. If you forget your password, your System Administrator can reset the password for you.
- Note: Logging in on the mobile application uses the same process, but once logged in, the username cannot be changed without resetting the application. Read more about using GoServicePro Mobile.