GoServicePro contains sophisticated drag-and-drop reporting, which allows you to create your own custom reports and save them for later. The reports are located in the Service workspace under the heading, “Service Reports”. Choose from Cases, Employees, Sites, or Work Orders.
Reports can be presented throughout the application either by going to the reporting area of the application or by embedding critical reports in the service workspace or on individual workflow objects (i.e. case, work order, part order, etc.) Embedded reports insure that users have the right data in the right place to quickly solve customer issues.
Users have control over the options on their reports including graph types color palettes for graph style reports or totaling options on cross tab style reports. Sharing enables users to share their favorite reports with other users of the system. This is all due to online analytical processing, or OLAP, which is an approach to answering multi-dimensional analytical (MDA) database queries swiftly. OLAP-style reporting enables users to manipulate and filter the data they want to see and then save the report as a preset favorite.
The following report types are currently supported:
- Graph – view data in multiple dimensions on customizable x, y, and z axis.
- Cross Tab – pinpoint specific information in their data and do powerful comparisons over x and z axis.
- Raw Data – a tabular format of the data in columns and rows that is easily exportable.
- Form Reports – generate formatted printable reports typically used for Invoices, Work Order Summaries, or Part Orders.
- Map – provide a unique geographical view of your data.
- Gantt – provide an easy way to view date oriented data across a historical timeline.
Report Settings allow you to administer all the settings related to Reporting System of GoServicePro. From here, you can manage which tabs should appear for a specific report and which tabs should not.
Form-style reports enable you to generate formatted, printable reports. Easily print or export to PDF form reports are flexible enough to fulfill your documentation needs.
- Save Preset – After you customize the report with available fields and filters, you can save the Preset to your computer.
- Load Preset – In order to view specific preset, click “Load Preset” and find the Preset (XML) file on your computer.
- Edit Preset – If you have permissions, you can also save the Preset to GoServicePro by clicking “Edit Preset”. This creates a ‘star’ drop-down in the Service Reports menu under the report you’ve created.