A Site Asset is a part that is installed at a site. It can have history and notes associated with it as well as contracts.
1. Select Sites on the left menu, and then select the Site that you want to add the Site Asset to by clicking on it’s blue hyperlink.
2. Once the Site is open, underneath the Details menu on the left, click “Site Assets”.
3. Inside of this new Site Assets tab on the right, right-click inside the grid are and select Install Part.
4. From here you can choose a Part Number by clicking the magnifying glass and then fill out anything additional you want to add (be sure the “Update Site Assets” box is checked).
5. If this Site Asset is being installed under another part (example, a specific filter for an A/C unit) then select an item for “Install Under” and do not check the Install at Top Level box.
6. Otherwise, If this Site Asset is not being installed under another part, check the Install at (site) Top Level box.
7. When you are satisfied with all of the information you are putting in, select Save and Close at the bottom.
8. To remove a site asset, right-click on an existing site asset and click “Remove Part”.